We believe that it will become second nature for consumers to share and interact with their content across all television platforms. For many of us here at Across Platforms, this has been our belief for as long as we can remember. Founded in 2010, Across Platforms was conceived around these objectives:
- Help content owners and advertisers increase their television presence across all platforms and countries
- Build RDK HTML5 TV applications
- File patent applications, using the thicket approach of surrounding an invention with several filings, for its clickable television technologies.
- Maintain our television industry database so that it allows us to provide proprietary insights to our customers
- Share our knowledge with our industry through our Subchannel Report and MVPD Metrics Report newsletters
Across Platforms has filed three patent applications for ClickableTV as of January 2018. The Company will be filing additional patent applications through out 2018.